Friday, June 19, 2009

My Dad

So, I have been tagged to blog by my good internet girlfriend Laurie. She is trying to get me off my ass to blog. I followed the directions and went to the 6th folder in my pictures and picked the 6th picture. Guess which picture it was? MY DAD!!!! Anyone that knows me knows I adore my father. He is one cool dude. Yea, he has his issues like anyone else and some things about him drive me INSANE, but I love this man almost more than any other man I have ever loved. He is super smart, has common sense like nobody's business and is just an all around cool ass dude. It is because of this man that I have been fairly successful in my short life and I do owe him a huge debt of gratitude.

C'mon, you know he looks cool as hell. ;-)

2 comments:

  1. What a cool dad you have :)

    BTW - LOVE the look of your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He does look cool as hell! And I love your new layout babe...did you do it yourself? Its awesome!

    ReplyDelete