Monday, January 12, 2009


So today is Monday. Blech. I hate Monday's. I think it's because I never know what the week is going to bring me. I am in a foul mood today. I certainly didn't get enough sleep last night and that must be what started out the Monday blues.



I am hungry today too. I am pissy and hungry. What's stopping me from going into the fridge and eating that tub of chocolate chip cookie dough that needs to be baked? Just good ole willpower at this point. I am telling you, I could go to bed right now and not get up until morning.



I have some huge things in my life that are bothering me right now besides my weight. I grapple with how to handle them on a daily basis and wonder why exactly I am even dealing with these particular problems to begin with. It must have been my greed. Yep, that's right. I used to be materialistic and greedy. I certainly have been humbled over the past few years but we went down a twisty road that is going to be hard to find our way back. We will, but its going to take a long time.



I really don't know what to type at this point. Wish I knew a joke. A joke might make you laugh. Hell, a joke might make ME laugh right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment