Saturday, June 20, 2009

I got nothing for ya

It's Saturday night. I am bored. I did just get home from being out of the house since 3:00pm though. I was going to take a day to myself but ended up cleaning the house and doing laundry and left late. I went to a few stores and browsed and then by the time I got in the mall parking lot I was summoned. So I left the mall and went to my parents house (yes it was them who summoned me) and I babysat my grandma while they went out to dinner. She is 94 or 95 I can't remember and has Alzheimers and just recently had a stroke. So yea, she needs babysat.

When my parents got home I was able to take off again and head to a couple other stores to browse. However, here I am at 10:16 at home, in pajamas and for whatever reason really wishing I was younger again so I could go out and dance the night away like I used too. I am feeling quite old as of late and I don't like it one little bit.

The nostalgia of my younger days is really clouding my brain lately and I am wishing I had done some things differently.

2 comments: