Thursday, August 6, 2009

Boot Camp Baby!!

I am starting a Boot Camp. I have been wanting to do this for quite sometime and just finally got up the nerve to join. I had my pre-camp evaluation last night and that was a real eye opener!

Well ok. What a smack in the face that was! Ugh. I am on my period so I weighed in at *** again. My body fat percentage was 43%. My measurement were awful. I am SO fat and heavy, dense.

I am "morbidly obese". I always think about a morbidly obese person as someone like "Ruby" or the 500 or more pound people. I never saw myself as morbidly obese. Wow. That hurt.
So anyway. Bootcamp starts Monday. 5:30am and we have to be there at 5:15am. I have to take a yoga mat and 2 sets of barbells. (5 & 10 lb.) They want RUNNING shoes and not cross trainers. Every week there will be a "2 Mile Fun Run". Omg!! They call it the fun run because it's not just a straight 2 mile run, it's a freaking exercise course where there are stations during the 2 mile run.

We will do boot camp rain or shine. No matter what unless it's like hurricane weather. LOL!Next up. Food. Absolutely NO coffee, alcohol or soda the entire 30 days. NONE. NONE. NOT ONE. They also would like us for just 30 days to try and go on a "raw diet". Fruits, Veggies and nuts and seeds. The purpose of this is to quickly get rid of the addictions to sugar, caffiene, etc. They want us to text, call or email ANYTIME we have a question about what we are eating or about anything. They even said they would love us to twitter a picture of our meals to them! Isn't that a riot?

They are predicting that I should lose 25 pounds in the full session of Boot Camp. They told me the inches I should lose too but I forget all that. They want me to be a regular on their blog because there is a lady on there that weighed over 300 pounds and she has lost about 58 pounds in TWO boot camp sessions! WOW!

There is no cussing in boot camp or you do pushups. There is no "I can't" in boot camp or you do pushups. There is no "I'll try" in boot camp or you will do pushups. They are VERY serious about all this! They do not want you to weigh in AT ALL during the session.
So, that is the synopsis of pre-evaluation. Fun stuff!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh boy, are you ever going to do a lot of push ups.... LOL!

    I'm proud of and excited for you.
    XOXOX

    ReplyDelete