Sunday, January 18, 2009

So, it's Sunday

Yea. So, it's Sunday. And I kicked ASS this week! I weighed in on Thursday night and lost 2.4 pounds. That's right bitches! 2.4 pounds!

Seriously though, I was really happy with that and it gave me the spunk to keep it going this week. I have not messed up at all and I even went for a 35 minute walk today. It was GORGEOUS out. I know this had to be a way of life and not just a diet. So I am planning on slowly making changes to assist myself in making this a "way of life".

I also had another first today. I have not been to church since I was a child. Today, I went to church. By myself. My husband didn't want to go and my daughter didn't want to go, so I went all by myself. It was weird at first to be walking in alone but by the time the service was over I was SO glad I went!!

I was awfully quiet today and my husband noticed. He wanted to know if something was wrong. Really, there was nothing wrong perse, I just was thinking a lot about my life and my choices up until now. I realize that I need some serious changes to happen and some spiritual growth to happen. Something has to grow other than my ass!

So, I will weigh in this coming Thursday night and I hope the results show the work I have put in thus far.

Until another day. :-)

1 comment:

  1. Just like you said...onward and downward for weight. And maybe onward and upward for faith. :)
    Have a wonderful week Marci!

    ReplyDelete